Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Scenes/Imágenes de Invierno: New York

Oneida Hospital
I have spent the last 4 days in Central New York partially snowed in, with a cancelled flight back to Virginia. 

A storm followed by a chilly walk and a  beautiful winter day.

I thought that I would share a few images. Apologies for the low quality of the pics, but I took all of these with my mobile phone.


Los ultimos cuatro días los pasé en Central New York, parcialmente bajo la nieve, y con el vuelo de vuelta a Virginia cancelado.  
Oneida, NY



Una tormenta seguida por una caminata
fría y un hermoso día de invierno.  

Acá comparto unos imágenes de los últimos días. 



Siento la baja calidad de las fotos, pero las saqué con mi teléfono celular.


Oneida, NY

Oneida, NY- Alex Bearman

Oneida, NY

Oneida, NY

Oneida, NY
Fayetteville, NY
Fayetteville, NY

Fayetteville, NY

Fayetteville, NY


Fayetteville, NY