Sunday, December 5, 2010

Richmond City FC Copa Navidad 2010: No losers, Just Winners


Medicine is my profession and football (soccer) is my passion.  As I am near my expiration date as a competitive footballer, it is with great pleasure and pride that I was still able to mix both today.

Richmond City FC successfully completed its 6th annual Copa Navidad charity fund raiser event. The Richmond City FC Blues faced the Maroons today for bragging rights.  Despite the match ending in a hard fought draw, the real winner was this year’s charity designee: Richmond’s Fan Free Clinic , which provides medical care and access to Richmond's poor and uninsured. 

Richmond City FC is proud to raise money this Holiday season to support the Clinic and its mission.

Thank you, Fan Free Clinic, for all that you do.


The Richmond City FC Blues



The Richmond City FC Maroons



Richmond City FC in the 2010 Copa Navidad



With Richard Corbett, Development Director of the Fan Free Clinic